[TowerTalk] MFJ Guardan Angel Lightning Surge Protector

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MFJ Guardan Angel Lightning Surge Protector
From: rudder1@ibm.net (Malcolm Clark)
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 17:34:45 +0000
A few days ago I posted a note in response to someone's suggestion that
MFJ manufacture a DC blocked surge protector now that Polyphaser's
patent has expired.  In my post I stated that I had e-mailed MFJ and
asked if their new Guardian Angel lightning Surge Protector (MFJ-270)
was DC blocked, and they had responded that it was.  Mine showed up on
the UPS truck today and guess what--it is not DC blocked.  I will be
sending MFJ a note suggesting they read their e-mail a little closer.

Meanwhile, please don't anybody buy one on account of my earlier post
thinking you will get a DC blocked protector.

Oh yeah, the package says made in Taiwan.  Must be a town in Mississippi
I never heard of.

73 Malcolm KR4HP