[TowerTalk] MFJ Guardan Angel Lightning Surge Protector

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MFJ Guardan Angel Lightning Surge Protector
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc)
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 15:08:21 EDT

<< Mine showed up on
 the UPS truck today and guess what--it is not DC blocked.  I will be
 sending MFJ a note suggesting they read their e-mail a little closer.>

You're very generous.  My guess is more like "false representation".

 Oh yeah, the package says made in Taiwan.  Must be a town in Mississippi
 I never heard of. >>

Actually, it's just over the border in Mexico where they still have
connections.  Hey, more power to them for keeping costs down.  It only hurts
the ham when he gets inferior products.   Although Taiwan does make some good
stuff like machined RF connectors, MFJ is a constant of figuring out if each
product is up to what it is supposed to  be (i.e. "DC blocked).  I don't have
a lot of use for that kind of approach.  Steve, K1PEK, DAVIS RF Co.