[TowerTalk] TIC RIngrotor indicator problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TIC RIngrotor indicator problem
From: k3mm@erols.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 13:48:57 +0100
Yes.  It's almost identical in size to the old one but I think it has a
stainless shaft.  Kinda wierd since they are both about 15 bucks and the
Bourns clearly appears to be a superior product.  I would call Carl at TIC and
get the exact model number, but if you have the Digikey catalog, I think it's
fairly obvious which one you want.  Gearing should not be affected.  Just take
the gear off the old one and put it back on the new.  When you put it
together, be sure to approximately center the new pot just in case you get the
wiring wrong and the pot wants to go the wrong way.

73, Ty K3MM