[TowerTalk] TIC Ringrotor indicator problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TIC Ringrotor indicator problem
From: broz@csn.net (John Brosnahan)
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 10:06:46 -0600 (MDT)
At 01:56 PM 5/23/98 +0100, Tyler Stewart wrote:
>John, you must be running that new prototype Alphapower amp! hi!
>
>I have to retract my earlier statement about the Bourns pot being in the
>Digikey catalog, as I couldnt find it there.  Maybe it was the Mouser
catalog?
>(Now if I could only find mine!)
>
>Anyway, thanks for the specific number, John.
>
>73, Ty K3MM

Digikey did have the Bourns pots (not sure if they still do) in
their catalog--but they only went down to 1Kohm.  I KNOW
TIC gets them through Digikey since one of the people at TIC
is married to someone at Digikey--both are in the same town.
So you should be able to get them through Digikey.  When I
bought 10 a month or so ago I paid about $9 each plus shipping.
Don't recall at the moment who I got them from--it was the Bourns
distributor--and Bourns had some of the 500 ohm ones in stock.

73  John  W0UN