[TowerTalk] Shucks!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Shucks!
From: sweisbrod@prodigy.net (Steve Weisbrod)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 08:32:26 -0500
Hi Mike
I have a 4BA 11ft above a EF320 and it works fine. I know this is not
exactly what you asked about but I thought it might be close. Tom at Force12
told my to put the 4BA above the EF320 I would gues the same recommendation
would hold for the EF420.  He said the pattern would be bad with the EF320
on top.

73 Steve W8GAZ Minnetonka MN