[TowerTalk] TET antennas/HB9CV type

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TET antennas/HB9CV type
From: thompson@mindspring.com (thompson@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 01:51:59 -0400
With the discussion of the HB9CV feed system, I found an ad in Ham Radio
(May 1984) for TET.  TET was a Japanese company imported by Louis N. Anciaux
then WB6NMT at Lunar Electronics.  They sold single band and tri-band models
plus swiss quads, and big 50, 144, and 432 Mhz antennas.  One is the
skeleton slot big 2 meter array and VHF quagi's.

I looked Louis up and he is listed now as KG6UH with an APO address so he is
either military or civilian military contractor.  Guess the antenna
operation did not work out.  Some of his stuff looks like Create and Orion,
too.

Dave K4JRB