[TowerTalk] LMR 400 VS 9913?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LMR 400 VS 9913?
From: sales@advantagecomm.net (Scott Bullock)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 13:42:39 +0100
While neither cable is as good as regular hardline, I pick the 9913 over
the lmr cable, it's been around longer, and is tried and true. Both cables
will have a problem with oxygen contamination into the center insulation as
they are not sealed, but i'd take 9913 for better longevity. I'm from the
old school. Cut apart a piece of 9913 or lmr 20 years from now, and then do
the same to a piece of hardline and you'll see what I mean.  That
discolored center insulation spells LOSS with a capital L.  I see this type
of thing in the commercial end every day.

Scott
KA1CLX