[TowerTalk] Rohn Hardware Available

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn Hardware Available
From: w7ni@teleport.com (Stan Griffiths)
Date: 30 Jul 1998 00:04:41 -0000
Hi Guys,

I got a large shipment of Rohn bolt kits in yesterday so I can fill your
orders again.  Here are the items and prices of the stuff I can supply:

JR45A    Ubolt with nuts for AS25G (25G rotator shelf)       .32 each

JR51A    Ubolt with nuts for AS455G (45G/55G rotator shelf)  .83 each

25JBK    25G bolt kit (6 bolts, 6 nuts)                     1.44 each

45JBK    45G bolt kit (6 bolts, 6 nuts)                     3.14 each

55JBK    55G bolt kit (6 bolts, 6 nuts)                     3.87 each

Here is the procedure:  You determine which items you need and how many.
Figure the cost of the items and send me an email showing your totals and
your mailing address, including zip code.  I will package the items, have
them weighed at the local post office to determine the shipping charges, and
send you an email with the grand total, including shipping charges.  You
send me your check, Postal Money Order, or cash (slightly risky) and I will
send you your hardware.

The UPS office is 15 miles from here and using "Mail Boxes Etc." is way too
costly.  The Post Office is only 4 blocks and is the least expensive.

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com