[TowerTalk] RoTors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RoTors
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 00:03:19 EDT
In a message dated 98-08-04 23:11:02 EDT, kc9kx@softfarm.com writes:

> Oh no, tell me this is'nt so. I bought a T2X to use on a Rohn 25G top
>  section.
>  BAS25G in Rohn's web site states " accessory shelf drilled for mounting
>  many popular rotors "
>  I guess this wasn't one of the  popular rotors they were refering to.

     Slight modification. It won't fit between the diagonal braces but will be
okay if used with those parts that don't have diagonals (i.e. BAS25G, 20BG or
25AGx). (I think this is okay - I'm going from memory.)

     BTW they were referring to the accessory shelf being drilled for popular
rotators, not the rotator suitability.

Cheers,  Steve   K7LXC