[TowerTalk] Rotator repair sites

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotator repair sites
From: k2fr@juno.com (Fredrick R. Gern)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 22:33:33 EDT
I have a T/twister that was up for over 10 years.
Before putting it up again I thought I'd like it
checked out - seemed to work fine before...but!!
Sorry, I digress.  Looked for an ad for CATS repair
and notice he doesn't seem to advertise any more.
Did see an outfit in Ohio in NCJ (old CATS op??).
Any suggestions in the northeast (I'm in Western NY)?

Pse don't say 'just take it apart yourself'. You've
NEVER watched me do this kind of stuff!

Fred

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]