[TowerTalk] Which Small Tribander for My Roof

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Which Small Tribander for My Roof
From: jlangdon@outer.net (John Langdon)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 07:37:05 -0500
You should order the Champion Radio Tribander Test Report for details, but
in your situation you want the most electrical performance for the lowest
weight and wind load, and IMHO you should get a C3. I had a A3 and the C3
bested it electrically, and it is much lighter and easier to assemble and
handle. I also think it will hold up better over time.

73 John N5CQ