[TowerTalk] 2 El. 40 meter

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 2 El. 40 meter
From: no6x@inreach.com (Mike)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 18:04:25 +0100
OK the decision is getting nearer as what to do for antennas, as my TH7
stacks wont work. I have decided to go with a big tribander of some sort.
however Now we come to the 2el. 40 meter beam.
ANyone have pro's and con's to the following antennas:

Cushcraft
M2
Force 12 (EF-240X)
KLM

OK well that I think sums them up, If you have another please let me know.
I would prefer to stay away from the CC due to the traps, and the Customer
service I have recieved in the past, but I will listen to any remarks.

Thanks Mike...NO6X