[TowerTalk] Verticals with Elevated Radials

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Verticals with Elevated Radials
From: n7cl@mmsi.com (Eric Gustafson)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 14:58:17 -0700

Jim,

Be sure to note _HOW_ elevated the antenna he is talking about
is!  At the one wavelength height, it should not matter how many
radials (beyond two) there are.  And indeed his results seem to
show very little variation.

If the base of your antenna is closer to the ground than 0.125
wavelength, your results could be very different.

73, Eric  N7CL

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>