[TowerTalk] Triex Tower / Base Unit Help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Triex Tower / Base Unit Help
From: senesi@hotmail.com (robert senesi)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 17:29:47 PDT
I have a Triex HM-354 crank up with tilt over base which I purchased
used about three months ago.
I have called Triex in an effort to purchase the concrete base mount
unit (RCB-54HT) which I need to install the tilt over base section and
tower itself. Triex no longer manufactures the tower or base mount unit
and suggested that I just purchase a new tower from them.(okay, sure)
Since I now realize that I will have to fabricate the base mount unit, I
was wondering if anyone has any info (engineering or spec print with
base dimensions) regarding the RCB-54HT. I already have the installation
drawings for the tower and base mount but am in need of the dimension
specs for the base mount. Also, if anyone has a spare RCB-54HT(doubtful)
they would like to sell, I'd be glad to talk to them.

Hoping to get this thing installed before winter sets in.
Thanks in advance for the help.

Bob K8NY