[TowerTalk] RG-8X Crimp BNC Connectors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RG-8X Crimp BNC Connectors
From: paulc@mediaone.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:25:33 -0400
I have never considered a BNC connector to be a truly constant-impedance
connector.  Constant impedance applications require the use of
constant-impedance hardline, "N," "TNC," or the "SMA/SMB," et.al., variety
of connectors.  I also disagree with your assertion that a "UHF" PL-259
connector is both a 50-ohm and 75-ohm connector in one!

Anyway, Steve Davis has pointed me in the right direction for what I had
asked for: a crimp BNC connector for RG-8X.  Thanks Steve!

-Paul, W9AC