[TowerTalk] TA-33 WARC Conversion

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TA-33 WARC Conversion
From: amaertz@oppd.com (MAERTZ, A REID)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 10:13:15 -0500
Greetings to one and all:

I currently have a TA-33 at 40 feet (restrictions here)  which I am
tuning with an Icom AT-500.  I am considering the Mosley WARC conversion
for access to 12 and 17 meters at a cost of about $200.

My question:    Is this a worthwhile conversion for this beam (i.e.,
reasonable functionality/cost, etc.on bands covered); or, should I
replace the TA-33 with something like a Force-12 which I understand does
a very good job on the WARC with a tuner as well as 10-15-20.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

73,
Reid--W0FVR