[TowerTalk] Re: Towertalk and X.I.M 400

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Towertalk and X.I.M 400
From: JSheinb785@aol.com (JSheinb785@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 14:33:22 EDT
Hello, Ted,  Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, but I didn't want to give
you the wrong address..  So, I knew that a ham-friend of mine recently bought
some XIM400 in aerosol cans which have a more recent address than on my
containers, I went to his home yesterday to help him erect his US Tower HDX555
with a Tennadyne log-periodic antenna on it (BIG), & got the address for you.
You might call the 800 number to find out if anyone in Hawaii stocks the
product.  If I can help further let me know.
                X-I-M Products, Inc.
                1169 Basset Road
                 Westlake OH 44145
                  1-800-262-8469