[TowerTalk] Response to R for math

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Response to R for math
From: davidc@bit-net.com (DavidC)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 09:08:24 -0400
> << Question then...how much additional strength, if any, is added to a 2"
>  mast that is filled with  epoxy cement or similar substance that is
>  poured in and becomes solid or semi-solid  >>
>
> ZIPPO!  ...
> Denny

This response is absurd.  Even if the mast were to be filled with popcorn
it would receive a minuscule increase in strength.
Can we please stick with meaningful evaluations and avoid absurd hyperbole,
some of us are here to learn and could be making choices that involve
serious money and safety!
73, DavidC  AA1FA