[TowerTalk] A Question of GAIN

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A Question of GAIN
From: n7cl@mmsi.com (Eric Gustafson)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:38:34 -0700

Hi Guy,

I'm sure that it would indeed be less than 10 dBd.  I was just
trying to put a number on it that it could never possibly exceed
no matter what that was 3 dB below his expectations.  I have no
way to predict what he might actually get.  Also I was not
addressing any possible benefits due to space diversity in the
elevation plane or increased capture area, etc.

73, Eric  N7CL

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>