[TowerTalk] New Data on Arrival Angles from N6BV

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New Data on Arrival Angles from N6BV
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 10:04:32 -0500
Dean gave me permission to repost his message on Towertalk, because I
thought many of you would be interested in his revised data on signal
arrival angles.  The data are designed for use with YT, the latest variant
on Dean's terrain analysis program.  The critical difference is that they
are derived by use of isotropic antennas at both ends of each path.  The
cited ARRL web page explains this much better than I could, but give me
more credit than I sdeserve, because the idea of using isotropic "antennas"
came from Dave, K6LL.