[TowerTalk] Solder-It Portable Iron

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Solder-It Portable Iron
From: CQK8DO@aol.com (CQK8DO@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 13:52:11 EST
I just purchased the newest Solder-It iron, the #120.... This is some kinda
soldering machine... (Beats the heck out of the Weller PyroPen that I can't
keep working....) It has a built in striker with no more hunting for a
matchbook, and lights with one hand which is real handy (as they say) when
clutching the tower with the other hand... it has plenty of heat reserve and
works as advertised.... You all should get one...

Denny

Disclaimers:  Well, you should know that Fred sends me 500 bucks for each one
sold if you mention my name...