[TowerTalk] MA-40 Rotor Base

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MA-40 Rotor Base
From: MBecker@aol.com (MBecker@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 14:02:42 EST
Hi all,

I'm having a little trouble with my new MA-40 rotor base getting the rotor
into alignment.  After mounting the rotor on the plate, it doesn't seem to be
centered under the drive shaft.  Also, the rotor mounting holes on the plate
don't seem to be drilled at the best spots.  (By the way, I'm using a HAM-IV)
The plastic connector under the rotator hits the plate and the rotor cannot me
adjusted on the plate.It's a very tight fit.  I guess the solution is to
modify the mounting plate.  Any ideas?

Mike
KT3U