[TowerTalk] Control cable Grounding

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Control cable Grounding
From: donald.s.tucker@exgate.tek.com (donald.s.tucker@exgate.tek.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 17:11:05 -0800
Tom,

Dropping lines down a pull or push-up is not feasible (I understand the
reason for putting them inside).  Suggestions for we who must use pull or
push up towers?

In fact, making the question even broader are there hints and kinks out
there which the manufacturers don't share?  What is the best arrangement for
feeding cable to the antennas, rotators and other devices?

Don W7WLL
""It takes courage to be creative, Just as soon as you have a new idea, you
are a minority of one.**