[TowerTalk] Coax Baluns - Previous Thread & Info ??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Coax Baluns - Previous Thread & Info ??
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider, N3RR)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 12:07:06 +0000
Mike and TT's:

The ARRL Handbook has a table of this info.

No, research on the way to wind these coils has shown that it's better to wind
them randomly, not side-by-side.  That  provides trhe max Q.  This is for
monobanders.  For tribanders, side-by-side winding is ok.

Yes, monoband coils are different from tribanders.

Bill, N3RR