[TowerTalk] Computer Antenna Model Types

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Computer Antenna Model Types
From: DAVED@ctilidar.com (Dave D'Epagnier)
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 11:19:37 -0700
Bill,
great idea. In my earlier post requesting antenna models for EZNEC (.ez
extention) files, I received a grand total of 3 files. It would be nice
to be able to share these files so that us new modelers could see some
of the techniques used, and assumptions made. I'd for instance like to
see how people model towers and antennas together without running into
wire segment number limits.
It would also be nice if some sort of text file could be included for
each antenna file so that modeling details, assumptions, construction
hints, and test results (if any) could be included.

thanks,
--Dave
AB0GJ