[TowerTalk] force 12 c4sxl

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] force 12 c4sxl
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 11:01:10 EST
In a message dated 98-12-29 09:37:03 EST, lefty@bc.seflin.org writes:

> i would like to hear from guys who might be using the
>  force 12 c4sxl 40 10 yagi.
>  eg performance , eye appeal , tower support size
>  etc.

       The C-3 is a great little antenna. More information from our tribander
comparison report available from www.championradio.com or 888-833-3104. It's
fifteen bucks + s/h. Sixty pages of data sets, protocol and summaries.

     The addition of 2 elements on 40M is a good thing. The 2L has a typical
bandwidth of 100-130 kHz and you have to tune each element individually to get
it to work optimally.

      The mechanical and electrical design of the Force 12 antennas has made
numerous breakthroughs in performance and reliability.

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC
Champion Radio Products
Yes, I sell Force 12 antennas.