[TowerTalk] Schematic Drawing Program

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Schematic Drawing Program
From: AE2F" <AE2F@QSL.NET (Eugene Skopal)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 10:08:12 -0500
Dick,

I have had good luck with CirCad from Holophase.  It is very powerful and
reasonably priced for Hams.  It produces windows printer output (which you
can capture to a file), AutoCAD (DXF) files, and "Gerber" output.  "Gerber"
allows me to order circuit boards over the Internet from APC in Canada.
Costs about $100 for a pair of smaller boards.  Only takes a couple of days
to get your circuit boards back.

See www.holophase.com, then call Jay Craswell at (612) 492-3913 to get the
Ham Radio pricing.

You use Circad to draw the schematic and then you create the PCB from the
schematic.  Circad keeps track of what is connected to what and helps you
get the PCB right.

Good Luck,

..Eugene..  AE2F

PS. I have not connection with Holophase beyond being a satisfied customer.