[TowerTalk] Schematic Drawing Program

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Schematic Drawing Program
From: AE2F" <AE2F@QSL.NET (Eugene Skopal)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:00:22 -0500
Lyn,

I agree.

However, being able to output to any "windows" printer as your plotting
device is pretty darn useful!  I use an HP ink-jet printer.  Color
schematics, PCB layouts, and drawings are really very useful and the
printers are quite inexpensive.

Also, directly supporting schematic development is pretty darn useful!
Probably more so than any specific output format given the number of
translators that are available.

Circad can produce DXF, EPS, and HPGL files (Remember that Windows allows
you to direct printer output to a file).  There are a number of tools that
can translate these formats into JPEG or any of the other formats required.

..Eugene.. AE2F