[TowerTalk] C4 Complete, but...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C4 Complete, but...
From: force12@tcsn.net (Force 12, Inc.)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 99 12:47:32 PST
Good morning, Steve and all.

I replied immediately on this question, but perhaps not in time before all the
chatter on the reflector, etc.

The response is the following:
"Good afternoon.
The assembly you have is the double/triple wall inner liners for the 40 mtr
element. It goes inside, right at the first junction out from the center of
the element. This makes the 40 incredibly strong at the point of maximum
compression. There should be a drawing of how it goes.

If not, please ask Sarah to FAX it to you."

Jim did send a follow-on e-mail that we do not need to FAX the drawing, as he
has already added the inner liners after receiving our response.

Hope everything continues to go well for everyone.

        73, Tom, N6BT
        Force 12, Inc.