[TowerTalk] Tower base drainage

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower base drainage
From: kc5ajx@hotmail.com (Rick Bullon)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 03:56:01 GMT

Thanks to all who respoded to my question. All said the same thing, to
drain the water before I pour the concrete.
 I evidently was not clear as to my wants. I know that I need to drain
the water out before I pour the concrete. My concern is that since the
hole doesn't drain that water would fill the legs of the tower and
freeze thus cracking the legs.
 Now the temp here in the winter as I stated before doesn't get below
freezing too often or stay there for a long time, thus I assume I don't
have to worry about it but I just want to make sure.
73
Rick
KC5AJX