[TowerTalk] Force 12 C3 Series

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C3 Series
From: Swilsonac6@aol.com (Swilsonac6@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 22:58:52 EST
A few months ago I started a thread on the C3 series of force 12 antennas.
I benefited from the posted and private responses to my query
I ended up buying the C-3E version which is the original C3 with the addition
of a 10M reflector.
I found Tom at Force 12 very forthcoming and patient in answering my
questions.
The antenna arrived after 3 days of ordering !!
Instructions were very clear and assembly went without hitch with NO re-
drilling of rivet holes etc.
In that the antenna only weighs about 30 lbs, I was able to easily mount on my
fold-over tower by myself.  (12 year old daughter aided in eyeballing
alignment).
I am pleased with performance but can't comment here other than this is a
world of difference from my multiband dipole and the swr bandwidth is as
factory specs.
Next project is a tower to raise the antenna from 40 to 70 some feet.
Tnx for reflector input,
Steve  AC6DR