[TowerTalk] Ant stacking

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ant stacking
From: w7why@harborside.com (Tom Osborne)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 03:58:12 -0800

Howdy boys (and girls)

Well, I scrapped the TH-3 today and started building some 2
element monobanders.  I got the 20 meter one done and on the
tower and it works great!  Nice wide bandwidth, etc.  Now I'm
going to make one for 10 and one for 15.
My question is--I want to put one of them on top of the 20 meter
antenna (about 8 feet above it).  Would it be better to put the
10 meter one there and the 15 on a push-up mast, or put the 15
meter one with the 20 and the 10 meter one on the push-up mast?
Thanks and 73
Tom W7WHY