[TowerTalk] AC operated relays for ant switching

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AC operated relays for ant switching
From: basalop@gte.net (Jim Berry)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 00:50:04 -0800

Running 110 AC all the way to remote relays is kind of dangerous.  A trick
is to scrounge up a couple of old filament transformers.  Say you a have a
couple of 12 volt output jobs.  Run the 12 volts out to the 12 volt
secondary of the second filament transformer.  You will get your 110 back to
operate the relays.

73 Jim K7SLI