[TowerTalk] sad day for ham radio

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] sad day for ham radio
From: smidtca@nbnet.nb.ca (Carl A. Smidt)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 10:08:29 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01BE4C38.7BF6BD40

Thank God I didn't buy any of K6STI's software, (I was just about to). Going
out of business because of being miffed doesn't say much for HIS loyalty to
the many honest purchasers of his software. Loyalty is something you earn,
like Dennis Hevener, WN4AZY, has with his LOGic program, standing behind it
day after day, constantly improving it and constantly helping his users when
they get in trouble! I can't think of anyone who would even think of
pirating his software, because we all want to see him stay in business for a
long, long time, further developing, improving and supporting his excellent
program. There are many others like Dennis who hang in there no matter what.
73, Carl,  VE9OV

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01BE4C38.7BF6BD40

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D990274713-30011999><FONT color=3D#0000ff face=3DArial =
size=3D2>Thank=20
God I didn't buy any of K6STI's software, (I was just about to). Going =
out of=20
business because of being miffed doesn't say much for HIS loyalty to the =
many=20
honest purchasers of his software. Loyalty is something you earn, like =
Dennis=20
Hevener, WN4AZY, has with his LOGic program, standing behind it day =
after day,=20
constantly improving it and constantly helping his users when they get =
in=20
trouble! I can't think of anyone who would even think of pirating his =
software,=20
because we all want to see him stay in business for a long, long time, =
further=20
developing, improving and supporting his excellent program. There are =
many=20
others like Dennis who hang in there no matter what. =
</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D990274713-30011999><FONT color=3D#0000ff face=3DArial =
size=3D2>73,=20
Carl,&nbsp; VE9OV</FONT></SPAN></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01BE4C38.7BF6BD40--