[TowerTalk] Computer control for T2X

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Computer control for T2X
From: rthorne@tcac.net (Richard Thorne)
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 16:42:04 -0600
I'm aware of two or three options:

The hygain DCU-1 controller which is expensive, the Sartek unit and
Kachina's 505ARX antenna and rotor control.

The Sartek is around 179.00 and the 505ARX is 210.00 or 298.00 depending if
you get the internal or external unit respectively.  The Kachina unit can
also control an antenna switch (up to 5 positions) that requires a +12v
signal.  I use it in my remote control application and it works great.

The other option is to get a Yeasu rotor and then spend another 299.00 for
the computer control card.

So if price is the most important I would go with the Sartek unit, it works
well and will work with most rotors.

Good luck.