[TowerTalk] Need Tri-Ex drawing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need Tri-Ex drawing
From: jjjohnson@saiph.hpl.hp.com (James L. Johnson)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 16:28:49 -0800 (PST)
I have a Tri-Ex MW-50 tower (50-foot crankup) that has never been
installed.  I bought it from a guy who got it as payment for some
work done on a construction project.  So I have no calcs or
stamped drawings of any kind (suitable for a building permit).
I called Tri-Ex and they were not cooperative.  They said they
don't provide calcs or drawings for towers that are no longer
in production (like this one).  They don't want to provide drawings
that may no longer meet current building codes.  So I'm wondering
if anyone has the appropriate paperwork for this tower and would
be willing to sell a copy to me.  I am in the market for a new
tower also and I have just scratched Tri-Ex off of the list of
possible vendors.

Thanks for any help and/or suggestions.

Jim W6SC
jjohnson@hpl.hp.com