[TowerTalk] Side Mounts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Side Mounts
From: aa6eg@hh.tmx.com (Pat Barthelow)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:34:16 -0800 (PST)

Also, a   source for the side mount angles may be your local Goodwill
store...Or perhaps a local garage sale....It appears that the angle rails
of your typical bed is ratherstrong, high quality steel, and can be had for
peanuts....

73, DX, de
Pat, AA6EG/N6IJ;
aa6eg@hh.tmx.com
599 DX Drive, Marina CA 93933
"The Contest Station from the Government"