[TowerTalk] Mobile antenna installataion guide

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mobile antenna installataion guide
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 09:55:42 -0500 (EST)

SGC Inc. has an EXCELLENT piece on their web site that is a terrific guide
for anyone with a mobile installation.  It covers installing a 500w system
in your car, reducing noise, improving antenna efficiency, etc.  The
piece is written around their mobile antenna and amplifier solution, but
is still the most comprehensive HF mobile guide I have seen anywhere.  It
is available in PDF format at

ftp://ftp.sgcworld.com/pub/sgc/Books/GoMobile.pdf

73

Bill Fisher, W4AN/m

PS:  I'm thinking about buying their mobile system for my new redneck
pickup truck.  Anyone have any experience with them?