[TowerTalk] Orion rotator application note

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Orion rotator application note
From: faunt@netcom.com (Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:12:53 -0800 (PST)
The world may have changed since 1968, but when I was working on Navy
aircraft in that era, if you had a number of items to safety wire,
such as bolting flanges together, the daisy-chain method was approved.
If you just had two or three, then twisting the wires together was the
correct way.

I still have my old set of safety wire pliers, designed for twisting
the wire.
73, doug