Surplus Sale: #18 insula. [TowerTalk] Large quantity of wire needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Surplus Sale: #18 insula. [TowerTalk] Large quantity of wire needed
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 19:31:33 EDT
Hi Gary,   DAVIS RF Co. has available well in excess of your requested 80,000
ft of # 18, insulated, at  1.376 cents per foot ! shipable from Alabama.  I'm
quite sure that this is 19 strand tinned but will very that.  This stranding
would be desirable vs. standard, lower qty.  stranding.  Let me know if you
feel that is in the  economy pricing range you  are looking for.

   If anyone else is interested in multitples of 1,000 ft lengths of this
wire, just let me know.  Quantites below 50,000 ft would be approx 1.5
cents/ft.  No minimum length, other than 1,000 ft. and multiples thereof.
73, Steve Davis, K1PEK,  DAVIS Co.
DAVIS RF Co., commercial wire and cable, custom cable design.  Discounts to
hams.  Heliax, LMR, RFS, Belden.  Various aerial wiring; transmission lines,
insulators, baluns, RF connectors and Dacron rope.  www.davisRF.com .
1-800-328-4773, (For all RF hardline related items, please ask for Steve
Davis)   Thank you!
"The Triad":  Davis RF Co.; Orion Wire Corp.; and The Wire Man, Inc.:
Variegated expertise; resources and buying power yielding numerous quality
products at highly competitive pricing.

In a message dated 7/18/99 11:58:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,