[TowerTalk] 4130 mast source

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 4130 mast source
From: brian_smithson@vds.com (Brian Smithson)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:52:35 -0400
Hi all!

Finally, I get a chance to post an ANSWER, not a
question!

I just ran across a great group of guys here in
Charlotte NC - The Metal Supermarkets. Turns out they
can supply 4130 mast material. I just ordered 2"
1/4" wall for under $300 with test results. The price
is the same for random lengths 17-24', but they're
going to pick out the longest piece for me - I'll
have it thurs! I don't know what they'd charge for
shipping. It is not galvanized.

Give Jeff or Brian a call at 704-423-0450, or FAX them
at 704-423-0120. No email or web yet.

No affiliation - just a happy customer.

73!

-Brian n8wrl