[TowerTalk] HR Collins Balun

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HR Collins Balun
From: tao@skypoint.com (Tod-ID)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 15:09:41 -0600
I have a copy of the two articles in PDF form. They are on my FTP site. If
you want to download the documents they are located at

ftp://ftp.skypoint.com/pub/members/t/tao/docs/Coax-Line-Transformers.pdf

Warning: The PDF file is about 2.8 Mbytes in size.

The rumor about Ham Radio being available on CD's is correct. The ARRL (who
else) has arranged to make them available to amateurs on CD's.  I am not
sure of the exact release date, but would suspect that it will be late this
year or early next year. I suggest you check the ARRL web site periodically
or sign in to the "Members-Only" part of the web site and request that
notice
of new ARRL publications be sent to you via e-mail. That way you will be
sure to know when it is available on CD's.

73,

Tod Olson, K0TO