[TowerTalk] Self Amalgamating Tape Sources

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Self Amalgamating Tape Sources
From: krr2ak@juno.com (Jerry Devine)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 03:55:25 UTC
>Barry  N1EU wrote:
>Looks like great stuff.  Any mail order sources?

Try Allied @ 1-800-433-5700 thier part number #617-0131 listed for $14.56
a roll
in a slightly dated catalog I have here #956.  Allied carries just about
every
tape in 3M's line up. And more...

You can also try Newark @ 1-800-463-9275 You'll have to ask about the
1.5"
tape they only list the .75" roll in my 1998 catalog.

For those possibly unable to locate 3M products.  You may want look to
Rotunda's # 2517 self-amagamating tape which is similar to 3M's 130C. And
should work comparably. Again the same instructions I previously posted
must be applied, as this too is EPR material.

73,    Jerry                                     krr2ak@juno.com
[text|uuencode|59kb ea]
        'Our people are warriors,  often savage, but we are also many
other pleasant     things'