[TowerTalk] Hello and Climbing Belt Available

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hello and Climbing Belt Available
From: ki0dz@qsl.net (Mary-Frances Bartels)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 16:43:27 -0700
   I was a regular subscriber and contributer to this list a while back
when I was planning on putting up a tower.  I "dropped off" when we
decided against putting one up at this time.  I had purchased some gear
to use on/for the tower and am just now getting around to "cleaning it
out."  One of the items I procured was a rock climbing belt, but never
used it.  For anyone interested, I now have it available at
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=139020546.
   FWIW, I did wind up putting up a 10-ft pipe-mounted mast and was able
to use knowledge gained here on guying.  It has withstood several
windstorms well.  Thanks, guys! :-)
                                                     73 de ki0dz
PS to collectors: I also have a Heathkit HM-11 reflected power meter
available at
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=139044482.  Yes,
I'm really trying to clean out. :-)
--