[TowerTalk] from k3gt

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] from k3gt
From: mihry@argontech.net (Michael D. Ihry)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 20:56:20 -0500

I know better and just forgot about the close RF problem with broadcast
stations. Have a 50 KW AM station at 1020 Khz about 2 miles away, and
another running 10 KW about 1 mile away...surely this is the problem.
However, many suggested to check the UHF connection since this is an
apparent Autek problem.

Thanks to all.

Bob, K3GT