[TowerTalk] Rebar Cage Construction For Free-standing Delhi Tower 5.5'x5

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rebar Cage Construction For Free-standing Delhi Tower 5.5'x5.5'x5' Base
From: af006@lafn.org (Harv Shore)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 07:43:52 -0700

The construction of the cage will depend on the design of the tower.
The best source for your answer is the folks who made the tower.
Design parameters for the base are serious engineering issues and should be
treated as such.
No, I am NOT a civil engineer (electronics is my field) but, I highly
recommend using professional help when installing towers.

What is a DOBIE block? That is a new term to me.

K6EXO