[TowerTalk] Increasing rotator voltage?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Increasing rotator voltage?
From: w9xx@iquest.net (Phil Howlett)
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 13:32:25 -0000
I have added a small filament XFMR secondary in series with a CDR rotor
XFMR. The extra 3V helps get the attention of the brake and motor even with
the small rotor cable 200 or so feet long.  Since it's such an intermittant
duty the small XFMR has run for a couple years now and been OK even tho it
does get a bit warm.

73,
Phil, W9XX