[TowerTalk] TRI-Ex tower help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TRI-Ex tower help
From: thomas@cybrzn.com (Tom Hellem)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 21:02:15 -0500 (CDT)
Gentlemen:
Does anyone know what are the diameters of the re-bar members in the rigid
concrete base mount (model RCB-54LT, I believe) for Tri-Ex tower Model LM-354?
We have recently acquired a used tower and would like to field fabricate the
base mount for casting into the concrete. All we have is a small drawing of
it, with no dimensions. It appears there are 3 different sizes involved- the
3 vertical members being the largest, the diagonal members appear a bit
smaller, and the horizontal members smaller yet. Possibly the diameters of
the diagonal and horizontal members are not critical?
Any input would be appreciated.
73 to all.
Tom K0SN
Porterfield, WI