[TowerTalk] Re: c3 vs tennadyne

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: c3 vs tennadyne
From: lsica@visi.com (Louis Sica)
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 14:36:34 -0500
> FWIW, I've used a good log at W6EEN for the last few contest
> seasons.  On 20M Don has "only" a 6L at 105 feet which is not
> great for close in stuff, but killer on DX.  The Log is a 60 feet and
> has an ~30 foot boom.

Is this the 20 meter monobander at W6EEN that Lew McCoy talks about in
his book "Lew McCoy Talks About Antennas"? I always thought the
comparison between an LPDA and a 20 meter monobander was unfair enough,
but to compare a 60 foot 6 element monobander at 105 feet to a 30 foot
LPDA at 60 is completely ridiculous.