[TowerTalk] Liquid Electrical Tape thinner answer

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Liquid Electrical Tape thinner answer
From: Tower2sell@aol.com (Tower2sell@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 05:23:42 EDT
In a message dated 10/6/1999 12:26:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
k9zm@frontiernet.net writes:

> Have you only used the Black?  The Red has started flaking off here in
>  Illinois after 10 months in the air.  I didn't know they made different
>  colors till I got it home.  If your getting years out of the black, there
>  must be a difference.

This is interesting... I've noticed that the color red does not last long
anywhere. Look at the signs and roofs and other things painted red and you
will come to similar conclusion - don't use red outdoors.
Black on the other hand seems to last the best.